Thursday, January 16, 2003

Miller Lite

Ok...Here it comes, I hate the Miller Lite commercial where the 2 broads are fighting,, ripping off clothes and mudwrestling. I'm sick of women on tv shoving their tits in my face, I'm female, straight and not a bad little dancer. I can't turn on the tv without tits and ass in my face, let's turn the tables, let's see some MEN on the tube. Would guys want their ladies to sit there and smile? I watched CSI Miami for weeks it was an awesome program, then 2 weeks ago it was all about which of the 3 women could show the most clevage, it's an investigation show for heaven sakes, they go and collect evidence with a V neck on down to their knees. If I see one more boob implant blonde on the tube I'm going to put a curtain over it and just listen. HEY isn't that "RADIO"?

Catherine Hoffman

No comments: