Friday, August 15, 2003

Thanks for a great site

Nathan,

I ran across your site, and wanted to say "Thank you"
for voicing an opinion on these annoying commercials.
Maybe these stupid advertisers will get the message
and put on decent commercials that annoy the hell out
of the consumer.

However, I didn't see an opinion on the "Overactive
Bladder" commercials I've been seeing on TV for over a
year. I'm sure you have seen it. It depicts people
having overactive bladders and shows them running to
the restroom. The thing I hate the most about the
commercial is the damn jingle/song. "Gotta go right
now!". Geez, we could really do WITHOUT this.
Chances are, if you are peeing every 15 minutes, you
are probably going to see a doctor anyways. We don't
need a jingle to remind us.

Now every time I take a pee, I have that jingle
running through my head. Ughh!

Anyways, keep up the good work. I will be visiting
your site often.

Thanks again, and have a great day.

Delf

No comments: