Monday, September 01, 2003

ilovenatealexander @ hotmail.com

From: "I love Natey"
Date: Mon Sep 1, 2003 8:26:51 PM US/Pacific
To: Nathan @ Commercialsihate.com

Natey,
First off, your website is one of the best that I've ever come across. It made me laugh harder than I ever have. I usually try not to laugh because I have this weird snort thing going on that tends to scare small children and old people. But this all changed when i read your site. I laughed and snorted away.
I swear you're (<-- note the you're used in proper form) like the god of commercial hatin'. Who needs Zeus when we got Natey. I love your site more than drinking cold beer on a beach while orgasmic men walk by. I also love you. Mind you, my love for you is not in a stalker way where you'd find me peeking through a painting with holes cut out for the eyes, looking at you while you're on the crapper. I hope that one day we shall meet and I'll finally be able to touch that spikey jew head of yours.
much continuous love,
your fellow commercial hater soul mate

p.s i've got the worlds greatest ass.

3 comments:

Nathan Alexander said...

From: Nathan Alexander (nathan@ commercialsihate.com)
Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 9:45:43 AM US/Pacific
To: ilovenatealexander @hotmail.com
Subject: Wow

Wow, I hope this is a real e-mail address.
I'm publishing your letter on the "letters" page.
Good luck with the snorting thing and congrats on the
ass!
Nathan
Commercials I Hate .com

Nathan Alexander said...

From: "I love Natey" (ilovenatealexander @hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 2, 2003 8:18:24 PM US/Pacific
To: Nathan @ Commercialsihate.com

Nate,
This email address is as real my love for you and your website. I'm absolutely estatic that you actually got the chance to read my letter out of the thousands of letters you recieve daily. Letters that go on and on about how much your fans love you and are craving every inch of that hott, toned body. Especially that Melinda girl. She had it bad for you, boy, but it was just never meant to be. You'd be better off with someone like...moi? My world's greatest ass will kick her ass any day.
Much ass lovin from your commercial hatin soul mate.

Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to say I love this website. I've been looking at commercials more seriously than in the past. My current favorite is for Veet shaving gel. It has come dude frolicking with his girlfriend/wife/sister/Mom or whoever she is in the bathroom. He then blind folds her and begins to rub this creamy substance called Veet on her legs. She giggles and seems to get moist while he begins to "shave" a zig zag on her leg. First of all, who the HELL does that? I'll admit, I don't know a lot about what turns a girl on, but is this one of them? Usually, you just want to smash and run...Not wait around to blind fold her and shave her damn legs. Other than shaving her box, I can't see why a guy would give a damn about what she does not to look like Chewbacca.