Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Hey Nathan, I was surfing the internet on this extremely cold and boring night and I came across your site. May I say its very interesting. I sort of find it funny that your slamming the commercials that havent bugged me nearly as much as GEICO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even though I havent looked threw the whole site yet i think your missing the most obvious commercials! GEICO is almost the only commercial that makes me wish i could afford to break my TV everytime I see one of those ads!

I do find your site "hateful" but not at all offensive on any level. Lets face it the whole bad is good trend is a big part of the 21st century. I got a huge kick out of what you had to say about the Femring. I dont know how im going to eat an egg for awhile without thinking of scrammbled "overies" instead.

Keep up the entertaining ranting,

Jon

Spokane, WA

No comments: