Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Jet Jockeys are just Dorks with Gorilla Penises.....

I know you don't need me to tell you this but that was a well-written and funny response to dreamweavercatcher. I cyberstumbled onto your website while searching another variable but had a terrific giggle when I read your letter. 

It has always seriously confused my that anyone could make these great sweeping assumptions about people they meet (or whose site they've viewed)on the net and then believe to be God's own truth that which is merely their unsupported opinion. This is a person that teaches aspiring pilots to fly F15s???? Well, it may be just my unsupported opinion, but that's some scary shit. I wonder what he does on his leisure time..... oh yeh! he writes abusive letters to people he thinks he knows so well. Wonderful. As I said, scary shit.....

Anyhoo, I enjoyed your site and whether it's worth anything or not, I don't think your site has you coming-off as a "lonely pretty boy punk" but just as another person who is utilizing the internet to express himself in a rather creative way. Of course, I don't teach people to fly F15s nor am I a pilot. I'm just a lowly ol' air navigator on the C130 hercules. Done 4 tours and am in-line to do another. Those jet jockeys? They're a breed unto themselves......

By the way, the subject line is just my own sweeping assumption about jet jockeys. And Gorillas? About the size of a pencil the last time I watched National Geographic.

- Ken Stewart

No comments: