Tuesday, June 15, 2004

commercials

Dear Nathan:

     I know how you feel. I hate alot of commercials,too.BUT-there are some that I just don't get your anger and sarcasm over.For instance,that one commercial about cable modem using that little boy. Where do you get this pedophile crap from? Besides,I have Cable Modem and I'm proud to be represented.Usually it's those with Dial-up who get all the attention-now it's my turn(and others like me)! How you can ASS-U-me that that's what really goes on behind that ad,I'll never know.Because it's SENSELESS! I know I get Angry over alot of commercials,but YOU need to GET A LIFE!

- Kevin Miller

1 comment:

Nathan Alexander said...

It's irresponsible to allow a young child to have unlimited internet access behind the closed door of their bedroom.
Young children should use the internet in family areas where they can be supervised.
Pedophiles have used chat rooms to lure their victims as long as there has been an internet.
These opinions and facts are the basis for my "pedophile crap" regarding the Charter commercial.
As far as getting a life, you already know I have one and a good one at that.
I'm sure you're having a nice life as well and don't need a stranger to tell you what you need to do with it.
Don't forget you're writing to a real person. I hope you wouldn't say these things to a stranger on the street.

Have a nice day,

Nathan Alexander
Commercials I Hate