Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I came across your website.....

Nathan,

I found your website very amusing!

A group of friends and I were just talking last week about how much we HATE the Lamisil commercial. Could this commercial be anymore offensive! What loser approved this ad campaign.

A lot of your commentaries are right on the money.

You make me want to put my marketing degree to good use. I could come up with better ads than these knuckleheads.

Actually, after I finish writing you, I am going to blast my friend who is an ad exec at J Walter Thompson. She may not be responsible for all the horrible ads on air now, but she can receive my input about how her industry sucks right now, and what is she going to do about it!

I will visit your website again.

Peace,

Michele B.
Atlanta

No comments: