Tuesday, December 07, 2004

ad story that pissed me off...

I found your website-laughed my ass off. Her is a sample of
my hatred towards the corporate world of ads:

I bought a Powerade drink one day and it happened that they
were runnig a contest to win prizes and cash. I opened it
and the lid said something like: You Have Won!-go to
powerade.com -enter the prize number below and claim your
prize! I go to the site and go thru 6-7 pages of disclaimers
& crap asking for personal info like address, email, phone,
etc-takes about ten minutes as thier site was running slow
and when I finally get to my prize-what did I WIN?


A FUCKING POWERADE SCREEN SAVER!

Another fucking scam to add all your personal info to
millions of useless mailing lists.

I have vowed to die of thirst before buying a powerade drink
again.

Keep up the site
Thanks
Ron

No comments: