Thursday, July 17, 2003

Your website

Maybe it's just because I'm sleep-deprived and have an essay due tomorrow I
haven't even started yet, but I found your site quite amusing. I laughed
out loud at the picture from the Playtex website, "Getting ready for your
first period." Is it first period gym class? Oh, that first period? Well,
no wonder Carrie had such a humiliating experience with her first period.
She wasn't in pyramid position. Is it the girl on top "getting ready"? or
all of them together? I don't recall being on a "period pyramid" team, but
I sat out most activities in middle & high school. Killer cramps will do
that to you, antisocial attitude notwithstanding. Upon reflection, I don't
think I want to be at the bottom of that living structure if we're all
starting our periods at once. Hey, the one in the red shirt is a boy! I
guess Playtex is fighting gender discrimination in its own way.
Just wanted to say thanks for maintaining this site. If humorless
bloodthirsty right-wingers like DreamWeaverCatcher are outraged at you
daring to complain about god-given red-blooded American mass-media
brainwashing THEY can't even stand, I think you'd better expand.
-the jax

No comments: