Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Nathan great website

Hi:
Just stumbled across commericials I Hate.com and really enjoyed your writing, and I must say I agree with almost all of your opinions. I have spent the last couple of hours just reading all of your reviews and links....good stuff. I particularly liked the response to the F-16 guys email. Very well done.

I must say this......
That fucking Lamisil commerical is the sickest thing ever. Glad to hear I was not the only one disgusted by that one. At least now I know how it starts and can usually change the channel before the most grusome parts. Who buys that shit anyway.

So, Nathan. Good luck with the career, and maybe they can just come up with a TV Game show based on your web site and make you rich. Then you could do some promo commericals for the show which will surely get annoying to us quickly and we can write a website about how we hate the commercials for Nathan the Host of commercials I Hate "The Gameshow". Anyway, you are a great writer and very entertaining. Best of Luck.

Dan Ferguson
House of Blues
New Orleans, LA

No comments: