Friday, April 18, 2003

Commercials I hate

Dear Nathan of Commercials Hate,

I tried, but I just couldn't resist emailing you to inform you of my great enjoyment of your website! It is, in a word, brilliant. I applaud you in your investigation of the Gatorade Mystery Flavors. Possitively hillarious!

I have 1 question though. You said in the letters archive that the shown email was the first obsessive fan letter. Do you get more? That one was really creepy, although funny. Very obsessed.

Well, being I am pretty sure you plenty of emails like this, I just had to put in my 2 cents. Keep doing this! Don't listen to Dreamweavercatcher. He knows nothing. Nothing, I tell you.

Oh, I almost forgot. I totally loved the Taco Bell Dog. I know the whole "Gordita" anthem song thing by heart (very pathetic, but I thought it was adorable...). I am sorry you don't like his cute lil commercials. Oh well, we all can't be fans of small, almost naked, talking dogs.

A Fan, Kristina

No comments: