Saturday, September 04, 2004

Dreamweavercatcher

It's an amazing society in which we live when someone can criticise someone else for carrying on a "fun" website that was started during their younger years. More power to you Nathan, more to the point Mr or Mrs Dreamgoober I notice that when you find something that you do not like on TV you have the good sense to turn over, I am amazed that this good sense has not carried over to your internet viewing where there is almost an infinite number of other channels for you to peruse. Alternatively you could go out and do some more "cool shit" that you have talked about and earn some more bragging rights. Whilst I understand the need to teach people to defend your nation, I would not describe it as cool shit as inevitably some of them will be killed doing it, necessary yes, cool no. I am not from the US but currently reside here and find the majority of people polite and friendly, thankfully I have not yet run into a bigotted twat like yourself. Regards...

pootle pootle

No comments: