Monday, December 01, 2003

Collection Agency

Name: Rana Ramjas
Subject: Collection Agency

I had, on two occasions made appointments with the dentist and was turned back when I arrived at her office because she was "overbooked". I was never aware that there is a “no show” policy in which the dentist would charge me. When I received a bill for $25.00 from the dentist I called her office and explained that I didn’t think that I should pay the bill because of the two reasons set out above. I explained to the assistant that I wasn’t aware that there was a “no shown” policy and I should have been notified when I first came to visit and furthermore I have shown up for appointments and was turned back because they had overbooked. Now the dentist has turned over this matter to a collection agency who is asking me to pay $75.00 and threatened me on the phone that the amount will go up. I feel as if I am being robbed and a bit helpless because the collection agency is so nasty and I really think that it is unfair to pay this kind of money for no service rendered.

HELP!

No. 212-450-4811

It is a form of harassment for a claim in the amount of $75.00 for no service rendered to be submitted to a collection agency.

No comments: