Saturday, December 13, 2003

nominations for new commercials to hate

First off, fucking brilliant site.  Very funny.

I don't know why this is, but suddenly I find that there are certain commercials I hate so much that I am actually talking to people about it when I'm away from my TV.

Chili's

I'm sorry, I can't take the awful songs.  Not only that but I just think that only a morbidly obese person would love the food so much they have to sing about it.

Nexium-"The Little Purple Pill"

Ugh.  Really annoying in general.  Also, if you start hearing voices in your head at parties, in restaurants, and just as you're about to climb into bed with your wife....maybe the commercial should be for:  Lithium: The Little Pill That Fixes BIG Problems.

Once again, I love the site.  That's all yer gettin'.

Susan

No comments: