Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Commercials Suck

Hey man I just stumbled upon your site randomly while searching for pictures of annoying celebrities. I just want to say that it's a great cause you've got going because commercially really blow big time. It might interest you to know that this summer I wrote a few essays about stupid and terrible commercials for the online humor magazine that I run at www.GonzoSandwich.tk (in the Features menu, click on Rants and click "Lies in Advertising". I'm too broke for a real domain so it might take a few attempts to load). I'm in the middle of working on a giant collage of annoying celebrities for next month's issue but I just wanted to stop and email you real quick. I look forward to continued perusal of your site, and if you ever want to do any cross-promotion or anthing like that, just drop me a line.

Later,
Ryan Carey

No comments: