Thursday, January 22, 2004

How about a Commercial I loved?

A few years back, in the last 90's I think, GEICO Auto Insurance had a very funny commercial.  It was from a Black & White movie and there was a man in the movie who looked like he was going insane.  It showed him saying, "OHHHHHH douse the fire in my brain, I can't stand the torture, the torment, I can't take it, I can't take. UGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! And he shakes his head like he is totally nuts.  This commercial made me laugh so hard and I even called GEICO to see what movie that was from and they didn't know.  I am going nuts trying to find this commercial ad.  My African Gray parrot can say the whole commercial by heart and I miss it.  Can you help?

Love your web site by the way.

Bobbie from New York City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, its so funny because I was Googling to try to find the same info re that commercial and came across this site. I found it eventually and decided to come back and help you out. Its called "Maniac" and its a movie that was made in 1934. Here's the link.
http://www.stomptokyo.com/badmoviereport/reviews/M/maniac34.html

I hope this finds you. ;-)
-Enjay in NYC