Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Speaking of KFC

I join you in your struggle, dear friend. I too am a graduate of a Film and
Television Production program. It angers me to see companies pay great
money, for commercials that are colossal pieces of elephant shit. I see
great commercials, like the Enzyte - Enhance your pleasure commercials. Then
there are bad ones, like KFC.

The commercial where this loser is stuffing his face full of greasy, fat,
caloric-loaded chicken. His friend walks up and says, 'Hey man, you're
looking good. What have you been up to?" The glutton manages to pull the
heart attack on a bone away from his garbage disposal long enough to mutter,
"Eatin' chicken." The rest of the commercial tries to convince us that
you'll be healthy eating all this KFC, cause it's low in carbs and high in
protein. FUCK YOU KFC, FUCK YOU RIGHT IN COLONEL SANDERS ROTTING ASS!

Eat anything you want, I don't care. Shit, God knows I'll eat the asshole
out of a dead skunk if I'm hungry enough and in the mood for it, but don't
act like we're all stupid. "Sure, you can drink the fat right out of the
fryer, cause it's low in carbs." God damn it, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

Shawn

No comments: