Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hey, Nathan...

Hey, it's Lacy again. I'm not even sure if you get this e-mail or anything, because some of the dates on what was posted on your site are from like '03, but I just came across it just a few days ago, and had to e-mail you. I finally looked through your whole site, and I love it! I really do. It's so hilarious because everything is so true! I can't tell you how much I hate that damn Smart and Final commercial. Every time that would come on, I honestly feel like throwing the remote through the t.v.! I feel good knowing that someone else out there hates the same things I do; I know it's not just me. Everyone tells me how much I complain about these stupid commercials, but I just can't keep my mouth shut about them. The annoying jingles. The stupid catch phrases. They have to stop! I just can't get over why people make commercials so annoying, and where the hell they get the ideas from. Have you seen the Skittles commercial where some guy is in a nest and is being fed Skittles by a bird? Why the f*ck can't he go the the freakin store and buy some instead of climbing a mountain?! Who the hell came up with that ad? It just makes me angry.

    The other day, I was looking online where to complain about ads and commercials, and I couldn't find anything. I just can't tell you how sick I am of the car commercials. They just make me want to scream. I guess they don't want us, ( consumers ) to look deeper into these ads that are so dumbed down. I'm 17, but I can see through them. Like the Taco Bell ad with the Asian guy. I noticed the same thing. He didn't even say "I'm full!". And I hate the "Zoom Zoom" kid probably more than you ( lol ). And the Lamisil commercial; absolutely disgusting. I could never bear looking at the screen when it came on. These damn stupid commercials make me want to punch someone. How about the person who made the idea? haha

    I also saw your hate mail. Those people are the stupid ones the commercials are made for. Who the hell can sit through these ads and say it doesn't bother them?! That they're funny? I guess you and I, Nate need to dumb down to their level and understand those idiots. ( Yeah right. ) I don't know how you can be so calm towards the hate mail, but you are awesome. I LOVE this site. It's one of the funniest I think I've ever been to. I cry laughing at some of the things you say because they're so true. You're like the male version of me! :) Too bad you don't live in Stockton ( ca ), because if you did, we could sit up and talk crap on commercials together. :)

Lacy,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone! I collect commercials and mock them online because I hate them so very much.