Tuesday, August 31, 2004

I agree with your dislikes

I really don't like the pizza bagel commercials. I remember when they used to have Hot Pockets commercials. The product tasted horrible. It makes you wonder if the American public has relised how bad already made fozen foods are. It's just gross.

Femenine hygine ones are just as bad. It's sterotypical to women in a way. Well for me it is. For example it shows that you can only use tampons if you're tall, slender and a perky popular jock. WTF? Seriously that's mostly all the girls they use. And from a friend who told me this. Girls should only wear tampons if they've been de-virignized already. Yes now we know...All I can say is rock on!n Your website gives a reason to us retarded commercial hating people to vent and speak our mind.

Hikaru

No comments: