Thursday, August 26, 2004

You rock!

Dear Nathan,

Thanks for making me laugh today. My boss read your Gatorade diatribe to me yesterday and pointed me to your site. He actually suggested I check it out. Not only did I laugh, I got paid to do so.

I used to work for one of the largest infomercial companies. (Don't shoot me!) The only thing more amazing than the commercials was the millions of people who tuned into them. And the egos of the actors and actresses who were in them defied description. I could tell you Cher, Kathie Lee Gifford and Richard Simmons stories for days.

Well back to work, or reading over the internet that is :)

Happy Hating!
Tamme

P.S. The letter from a highly motivated, dedicated, never going to quit kicking ass, red-blooded American was quite fierce. Does this mean they still sell dream catchers in Texas or on some army base somewhere? It kind of makes you want to move to Europe. My theory is whenever someone tells you what they are in an indignant fashion, BEWARE! I live in Utah and whenever someone tells me what an honest ethical great Mormon they are, I know to hide my purse and exit the scene before I end up broke and joining a direct sales company.

No comments: