Friday, April 16, 2004

Daily Lesson for Web Idiots

Nathan,

Today I 'stumbled' upon your web site and laughed until I cried at what I read--specifically the Daily lesson for web idiots.   I am so sick of reading postings from people who don't seem to have any command of the english written language!!  They must have slept through the first 6 years of elementary school to not have learned about contractions (you're vs. your and they're and their/there) and grammar and punctuation.  God help us.  How can they possibly operate in this world.  I know!!  Because no one calls them on it.  Society just accepts (or excepts) their 'flaws'.  Too bad they must think they're right (or write, or wright) and they must think we're (were) the dumb ones when they read (red) our messages (massages).

If you decide to reply, please don't be too (to, two) harsh.  I cry easily.

- Linda McCray

2 comments:

Nathan Alexander said...

Thanks, Linda!

I'm always happy to finded out persons enjoy my web sight.
You did good to wrote to me. I hope your going to kept being a reader!

Nathan
Commercials I Hate

Nathan Alexander said...

Hilarious!!!  Thanks for your reply.  You are cleaver (Wally and Beaver--get it?) and witty (or is it whitty).

- Linda McCray