Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Great site

Hi there,

I came across your site today through a link in an e-mail someone sent me and I’ve just spent the best part of an hour going through it all – great stuff!!

Anyway, I came to the Gatorade flavour stuff, and at the end saw that you’ve finally “identified” the flavours used… Except…  Alpine Snow is said to be citrus, while Whitewater Splash is lime.  Does that mean that Alpine snow has every citrus fruit EXCEPT lime? What’s so special about lime that it gets a whole drink to itself?  And who thinks that you can grow lemons, oranges etc. in the Alps, or strawberries in huge blocks of ice?  I’m not suggesting, of course, that you could grow and harvest lemons in a raging river, but it’s closer to reality than growing berries in ice.

Just something for you to mull over.

Anyway, like I said, great site – just wish I’d come across it years before.

Mark

PS.  What about Cool Original Doritos?  Cool what?  Are they suggesting that’s what coldness tastes like?  You live in the US, so maybe you’re privy to the secret we in Europe can only dream about finding out!

No comments: