Friday, April 30, 2004

spent alot of time at your website

O.K. I agree but how long has it been since you watched television.  What about the singing blobs on the Quiznos ad.  The gay guy on UPN at night "I work 40 hrs a week and I don't have time to meet cool guys" I'm not gay why should I have to watch this?

Now I address the phone whores, "call me now bla bla bla" i can jerk off without spending $5.00 a minute.  Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?  They don't think we're stupid, they think we're retarded.  Lastly, if I'm paying for dish or cable, why should I have to watch commercials in the first place.  That's a free T.V. concept so the networks can stay in business.  Wasn't the original concept of cable, many channels and no commercials because you the consumer are paying the network fees.  Now I have to watch (stupid) commercials on a service I already pay for and then want even more for the Internet.  How much can one piece of wire cost? (ads included).  I guess I need my own web page because I am rambling and maybe these things don't make much sense to you, I have alot to say about ads but not much space.

     I do like you web page and agree that advertisers have gone too far, keep up the good work and I hope you make the blinkerfluid list again. (thats how i found you)

thanks for your ear (eyes)

Fred Meyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To this charmer: "I'm not gay, why should I have to watch this?"

Well--I'm not heterosexual, so why should I have to watch all those commercials with mom and dad? or with a man and a woman kissing? or--to get closer to this analogy--why should I have to watch commercials for all those heterosexual phone "party"--translation: whackoff--lines?

Just asking.