Friday, April 23, 2004

listen to this

I found your site and it only took 5 min before I was laughing non-stop. There are SOOOO many stupid commercials out there and there is one that I've seen repeatedly that has to be at least a Silver winner. I live in Utah so maybe you haven't seen it, but it's for Focus Factor. The commercial blabs on about how this "magic pill" will enhance your thinking process and make you remember things easier or some shit like that. But near the end the guy says "We're giving it away FREE, cause we know that once you try it, you'll want to buy it." Then they show some street interviews where this nasty lookin fat lady caps off the commercial with her line. "They're giving it away FREE? It must be good!" WHAT THE HELL? If they're giving it away for free it must be a piece of shit. Look at AOL for crying out loud. Thought you might've liked to hear about this one. Thanks for reading my letter (if you do)

Brian

No comments: