Saturday, February 07, 2004

New KFC Commercial

Hi Nathan,

I just came across your website and really enjoy it.  I thought I would vent my frustration on the new KFC commercial.  Perhaps you have seen it:  all these people are excited about some "Kitchen Fresh Chicken".  What the hell is that?  Being fom the south I have had my share of fried chicken but have never really thought of it as "kitchen fresh".  Was the bird fresh killed in the kitchen and then cooked?  I don't think the health department would like that.

Obviously Yum!Brands is doing everything possible to erase any images of their food being FRIED.  It started with referring to the chain as KFC rather than Kentucky FRIED Chicken.  Now they are removing all of what they are about and where they are from.  Why don't they make it easier and just call themselves "Foods"? 

I'm sure Col. Sanders is rolling over in his grave.

Keep up the good work,

Dan...

No comments: