Saturday, February 21, 2004

thanks

Thanks for your web-site. 

Thanks for taking the time to show the world the insulting assault of these lame, useless and over paid advertising twits out there in TV land.  I think that if they pulled a bum off the street and gave him a hamburger he could write better commercial, then maybe pass the savings onto the consumer.

I’m not an American, well I am a member of North America, Canada to be precise, but, long live America anyways.  The use of which in commercials pisses me off.  I mean, if you live in Brazil, you are also an American, well South American.  Not to mention, Panama, Mexico, etc.

Keep forging forward.

BTW, we get all your commercials up here since Canadians can only write good comedy shows and not drama, we scab your shows.  One that I hate is the F**kin Soyata ones from Rochester New York shown on Fox.  It’s that one that shows the computer box, which looks like a cow, being shipped all over the world.  Isn’t Gateway in the US?  Do they think we are all stupid?

John Mack

No comments: